Get Cash back!!
- Get Cash back!; average is $1800 for a $15,000 project.
- Funds come from fees on your utility bills – not government funds or taxes.
- Rebates are based on efficiency improvement, not on income or percentage of cost.
- Get higher rebates by doing multiple measures which together attain higher efficiencies.
- Rebates apply to duct and HVAC replacement, water heaters, air sealing, insulation and windows.
- Most HVAC contractors do improper furnace and AC sizing. Most existing systems have insufficient air flow which compromises system durability, safety and air quality.
- It is critical to perform the required calculations for proper system and duct sizing.
- If you obtain a building permit you will likely not get the quality control of a third-party inspector (HERS-rater) currently required by code.
- We offer a free visual one-hour inspection to determine if your house qualifies for the Gogreen financing program and or the comfortable home rebate program.