Pinpoint Your Energy Problems
- Not every house needs an energy audit.
- Energy audits save money by pinpointing and defining needed repairs.
- They also identify combustion safety and indoor air quality issues.
- An energy model is created to benchmark home performance and apply for rebates.
- The average project is awarded between $3500 and $4000 in energy rebates.
- Utility bills and energy usage are usually cut by one-third to one-half.
- When it comes to the safety and efficiency of your home, we take the guesswork out of it and share your goals of doing only what makes financial sense for your family.